What we are looking for
Wheelhouse is looking for a React developer who knows the framework by heart.
We expect you to know how to work with components, redux store, react middleware and observables. As a real styling guru, you master every aspect that CSS and Sass have to offer!
- You treat CSS as a first-class citizen and have deep knowledge in CSS Frameworks (e.g. Bootstrap) and Preprocessors (e.g. Sass).
- You have been part of an agile development team and experience in collaborating with UX/UI designers. You favour open communication, constant feedback and short decision paths.
- You have a “Never-stop-learning” attitude and a desire to develop and grow.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- Coaching and supporting your colleagues.
- Be an ambassador for Wheelhouse and safeguard our reputation.
In addition to the necessary technological skills, we expect the following soft-skill properties:
- You are able to act iteratively, which is reflected by the development of new insights and the ability to examine the details and see how they are relevant to the issue in question.
- You are en excellent communicator and a structural thinker
- You are able to deliver
- Your modesty, eagerness and smartness, makes you a true team player
- You have a curious mindset and are therefore not afraid to ask questions
- You’re always looking to improve and adapt to the best way of working
- You are a fast and persistent learner
- You’re fluent in Dutch and English
- Knowledge of French is a plus
What we offer you
With Wheelhouse as your family, you will become part of a small, fast-growing, passionate and eager team, within the eco-system of the Raccoons as innovation accelerator group.
We strongly believe in giving people responsibility by granting them ownership and lifelong learning by expanding their knowledge and technology expertise.
Those two aspects embody the core values of our house.
Besides these values, we offer a broad remuneration package:
- Competitive salary with extralegal benefits
- 20 days of leave + 12 ADV days annually
- Company car with fuel card
- Laptop (MacBook Pro or Dell)
- Awesome team events